We know our community and the world is going through a challenging time right now and our thoughts go out to all impacted by COVID-19. First and foremost the health and well-being of our community is very important to us. As a local resource to the New Orleans and Northshore area for the past 22 years we have been so inspired to watch our parents raise their children through the good times and bad and we are fully committed to keep that relationship going.
As this situation evolves, Hoo Knows Kids & Family Magazine will remain a constant source of resources and helpful information via print, on our full featured website, our mobile app and on social media for both our readers and customers.
- Our most recent digital copy will be available online as always.
- Our website will have the latest information and tools to get you vital local and national information about things you will want and need to know.
- We will be stepping up our email communications to help keep you in the know.
- Our social media outlets will be active and updated accordingly. Please interact and share as you wish!
- Our mobile app is a convenient way to stay connected on the go, and can be found in the android and apple stores.
To Our Customers: We will be staying in touch with all of you via email. If your business has information to share regarding updates, delivery, new hours, etc. please feel free to email that information to us or send us a message on Facebook.
Together our community will get through this and we are totally committed to being a good community partner and a valuable resource. Please let us know if we can assist you and your family in any way. Stay tuned for more updates very soon! We hope to share some good news and some fun promos to keep us all positive and looking forward to better days.
Peace, Good Health and God Bless All!